Accepting the Terms
If you access or use the Services from within a jurisdiction for which there are separate supplemental terms, you also hereby agree to the supplemental terms applicable to users in each jurisdiction as outlined in the relevant “Supplemental Terms – Jurisdiction-Specific” section below, and in the event of a conflict between the provisions of the Supplemental Terms – Jurisdiction-Specific that are relevant to your jurisdiction from which you access or use the Services, and the rest of these Terms, the relevant jurisdictions’ Supplemental Terms – Jurisdiction-Specific will supersede and control. Access to the Services from jurisdictions where the contents or practices of the Services are illegal, unauthorized or penalized is strictly prohibited. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not access or use our Services.
If you are accessing or using the Services on behalf of a business or entity, then: (a) “you” and “your” includes you and that business or entity; (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the business or entity with the authority to bind the entity to these Terms, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf; and (c) your business or entity is legally and financially responsible for your access to and use of the Services as well as for the use of your account by others affiliated with your entity, including any employees, agents or contractors.
You accept the Terms by accessing or using our Services. You understand and agree that we will treat your access to or use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
You should print off or save a local copy of the Terms for your records.
Changes to the Terms
We amend these Terms from time to time, for instance when we update the functionality of our Services or when there are regulatory changes. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to generally notify all users of any material changes to these Terms, such as through a notice on our Platform, however, you should look at the Terms regularly to check for such changes. We will also update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms, which reflect the effective date of such Terms. Your continued access to or use of the Services after the date of the new Terms constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, you must stop accessing or using the Services.
Your Account with Us
To access or use some of our Services, you must create an account with us. When you create this account, you must provide accurate and up-to-date information. It is important that you maintain and promptly update your details and any other information you provide to us, to keep such information current and complete.
It is important that you keep your account password confidential and that you do not disclose it to any third party. You agree that you are solely responsible (to us and to other users of our Services) for the activity that occurs under your account.
We reserve the right to disable your user account at any time if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
Your Access to and Use of Our Services
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. You may not:
- access or use the Services if you are not fully able and legally competent to agree to these Terms;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or create any derivative works based on the Services, including any files, tables or documentation (or any portion thereof) or determine or attempt to determine any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied the Platform or any derivative works thereof;
- distribute, license, transfer or sell, in whole or in part, any of the Services or any derivative works thereof;
- market, rent or lease the Services for a fee or charge, or use the Platform to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation;
- interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services, disrupt our website or any networks connected to the Services, or bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- incorporate the Platform or any portion thereof into any other program or product. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or limit access to the Services in our sole discretion;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Services;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent you or your affiliation with any person or entity, including giving the impression that any content you upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available emanates from the Services;
- intimidate or harass another, or promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorisation from us, or create a false identity on the Services;
- use the Services in a manner that may create a conflict of interest or undermine the purposes of the Services, such as trading reviews with other users or writing or soliciting shill reviews;
- use the Services to upload, transmit, distribute, store or otherwise make available in any way (including for the purposes of creating and/or streaming content):
- files that contain viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- any content which does or may infringe any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or privacy rights of any other person;
- any content which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- any content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence, dangerous activities or self-harm;
- any content that is deliberately designed to provoke or antagonise people, especially trolling, or is intended to harass, scare, distress, embarrass or upset people;
- any content that contains a threat of any kind, including threats of physical violence;
- any content that is racist or discriminatory, including discrimination on the basis of someone’s race, religion, age, gender, disability or sexuality;
- any answers, responses, comments, opinions, analysis or recommendations that you are not properly licensed or otherwise qualified to provide; or
- content that, in the sole judgment of us, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using the Services, or which may expose us, the Services or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to content at our discretion for any reason. Some of the reasons we may remove or disable access to content may include finding the content objectionable, in violation of these Terms, or otherwise harmful to the Services or our users.
- Intellectual Property Rights
We respect intellectual property rights and ask you to do the same. As a condition of your access to and use of the Services, you agree not to use the Services to infringe any intellectual property rights. We reserve the right, with or without notice, at any time and in our sole discretion to block access to and/or terminate the accounts of any user who infringes or is alleged to infringe any copyrights or other intellectual property rights.
As between you and us (except User Content (as defined below)), all content, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music on and “look and feel” of the Services, and all intellectual property rights related thereto (the “Healthy You with Nestle Content”), are either owned or licensed by us.
However, you or your licensors will own any User Content that you upload or transmit through the Services. Use of the Healthy You with Nestle Content or materials on the Services for any purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited. Such content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever without our or, where applicable, our licensors’ prior written consent. We and our licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to their content.
Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Services, including to download the Platform on a permitted device, and to access the Healthy You with Nestle Content through your use of the Services. We reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Services and the Healthy You with Nestle Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
You acknowledge and agree that when you view content provided by others on the Services (including any User Content), you are doing so at your own risk. The content on our Services is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Services.
We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that any Healthy You with Nestle Content (including User Content) is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Where our Platform and/or Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of such sites or resources. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or any information you may obtain from them. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, review, or edit any content posted by you and other users on the Platform (including User Content).
Users may be permitted to upload, transmit (such as via a stream) or otherwise make available content through the Services (“User Content”). Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload or transmit User Content through the Services, or to make contact with other users of the Services, you must comply with the standards set out at “Your Access to and Use of Our Services” above.
You warrant that any such User Content that you upload, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach.
Any User Content will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you submit User Content through the Services, you agree and represent that you own that User Content, or you have received permission from, or are authorised by, the owner of any part of the content to submit it to the Services.
You warrant that your User Content:
- is not obscene, threatening, harassing, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, offensive, defamatory of any person or illegal; and
- does not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary or privacy right of any party or individual.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to our Services constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We, or authorised third parties, reserve the right to cut, crop, edit or refuse to publish, your content at our or their sole discretion. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our Platform if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out at “Your Access to and Use of Our Services” above.
We accept no liability in respect of any content submitted by users and published by us or by authorised third parties.
Exclusion of Warranties
Nothing in these terms shall affect any statutory rights that you cannot contractually agree to alter or waive and are legally always entitled to as a consumer.
The services are provided “as is” and we make no warranty or representation to you with respect to them. In particular we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- Your use of the services will meet your requirements;
- Your use of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error;
- Any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the services will be accurate or reliable; and
- Defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the services will be corrected.
No conditions, warranties or other terms (including any implied terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description) apply to the services except to the extent that they are expressly set out in the terms. We may change, suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our platform for business and operational reasons at any time without notice.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. This Terms shall in all respects be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. You irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Yangon, Malaysia for all disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to this Agreement.
For any dispute you have with us, you agree to first contact us and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally.
- Security. We do not guarantee that our Platform will be secure or free from bugs. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, mobile/computer programmes and platform to access our Platform. You should use your own virus protection software.
- Severability. If any court of law, having jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms, and the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.